REQUEST!Hello MMDers of all kinds. I have a request! I've been trying to create a self model for years... And I have a very specific hair but I've never been able to find it so I always settled for less and it always looked.. Awkward? So I have a request for someone who's really good at creating hair and adding physics. If you're up for the challenge, note me! I'm kinda nervous about the way I look so I don't feel comfortable just posting pictures of me up for everyone to see.REQUEST! by ZeldaXLove56
First of all ....
to this group and now rules!! xDU
IT TOOK ME AN HOUR AND A HALF TO WRITE IT, SO READ IT.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMIT ANYTHING. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THESE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OR SUBMIT TO THIS GROUP.
1. Please read the sidebars in the folders before you submit your art ... this is why we got foulders in gallery they are not for decoration
2. No hate art whatsoever. Nothing involving hate against a user, grow up and deal with it. MMD community supposed to be Fun
3. Please keep models edited from models that are not SUPPOSED to be edited out. This IS a group for everyone, but we're all supposed to get along. I don't want fighting over uneditable models. If you want to break the rules, please do it somewhere else.
4. Keep simply recolored models to a minimum.
5. THIS RULE IS OPTIONAL. Cmmon People you MUST credit people CORRECTLY.
You CANNOT say "from the character anime..." Credit EVERY part correctly, so other people can use the parts that you edit. State the person's username who made it and the original model maker if it says it.
These parts include:
Model parts (hair,clothes,etc)
Textures (.sph,.spa,eye textures)
6. On the subject of sexual themes: No nudity.
You can submit yaoi, yuri, etc but with the filter of Mature Content, remember nobody like the same things so respect
7. This is kind of a given but... Respect each other and your admins.
8. Don't be stupid. Don't redistribute models against the creator's permission. THIS INCLUDES UPLOADING THINGS TO DA AND MEDIAFIRE.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO MODEL TRADING. Lets respect copyrights occasionally.
9. No model request pictures if you didn't make the image. deviantART's FAQ states that you cannot upload art that doesn't belong to you, even crediting does not allow you to do this. This means no, you cannot upload official game art, manga caps or fanart made by others. Don't upload anything that isn't yours.
10. You can submit metasequoia, blender or any other program edit screenshots.but please show off as a WIP
12. You may submit as many times as you like.
11. VIDEO GAMES RIPS OF ANY KIND ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DISTRIBUTED