[ MMD : ABOUT EDITING ]MMD: EDITING[ MMD : ABOUT EDITING ] by Marshmellow-P
'Ello lads and lassies! Today I shall be here for a MMD lecture on well:
What is editing, in the mmdc?
Editing is when someone takes parts from another model (Included that the modeler allows users to take parts from it)/a made item or rip and places it on a base/another model. Many edits can be made, like original>edit ver, original>AU'd version of a character and so on. It can also be made into a self model.Editing can also be illegal.
why can editing be illegal?
It is when an editor places an illegal part on another model. Illegal parts include:
1- When the modeler has stated in the 'readme' that you may not take a part from said model;
2- The model that you took parts from is not editable;
3- The model was illegally obtained.
what can happen with illegal edits?
Models are stopped from being distributed to the public, thus in a community (as seen with
[ requests OPEN! ]So I decided to open requests ,3, Because I have 45 watchers (or 44) ,,,,,,,,,3,,,,,,,,,[ requests OPEN! ] by Marshmellow-P
I do NOT do Canon x OC, sorry. If I do not have the model(s), please send me the link to its DL pageI will not do R-18 or extreme gore. (PG-13 only pls)No nudity (Unless its appealing to me)I will accept your request if I like the idea.Maximum 2 requests per person.I will randomize the pose and effects.Comment below.
SLOTS (45 slots hehe)
2 Americas as cute as possible maPLE WHAT THE HECK by norigohan
First of all ....
to this group and now rules!! xDU
IT TOOK ME AN HOUR AND A HALF TO WRITE IT, SO READ IT.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMIT ANYTHING. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO READ THESE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OR SUBMIT TO THIS GROUP.
1. Please read the sidebars in the folders before you submit your art ... this is why we got foulders in gallery they are not for decoration
2. No hate art whatsoever. Nothing involving hate against a user, grow up and deal with it. MMD community supposed to be Fun
3. Please keep models edited from models that are not SUPPOSED to be edited out. This IS a group for everyone, but we're all supposed to get along. I don't want fighting over uneditable models. If you want to break the rules, please do it somewhere else.
4. Keep simply recolored models to a minimum.
5. THIS RULE IS OPTIONAL. Cmmon People you MUST credit people CORRECTLY.
You CANNOT say "from the character anime..." Credit EVERY part correctly, so other people can use the parts that you edit. State the person's username who made it and the original model maker if it says it.
These parts include:
Model parts (hair,clothes,etc)
Textures (.sph,.spa,eye textures)
6. On the subject of sexual themes: No nudity.
You can submit yaoi, yuri, etc but with the filter of Mature Content, remember nobody like the same things so respect
7. This is kind of a given but... Respect each other and your admins.
8. Don't be stupid. Don't redistribute models against the creator's permission. THIS INCLUDES UPLOADING THINGS TO DA AND MEDIAFIRE.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO MODEL TRADING. Lets respect copyrights occasionally.
9. No model request pictures if you didn't make the image. deviantART's FAQ states that you cannot upload art that doesn't belong to you, even crediting does not allow you to do this. This means no, you cannot upload official game art, manga caps or fanart made by others. Don't upload anything that isn't yours.
10. You can submit metasequoia, blender or any other program edit screenshots.but please show off as a WIP
12. You may submit as many times as you like.
11. VIDEO GAMES RIPS OF ANY KIND ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DISTRIBUTED